Recently, one of my good friends (Kellen Brandel ) began a 30-day detox. Or as he phrases it— “a 30-day journey of spiritual cleansing”. And it inspired me.
This reset is about replacing negative habits with positive practices for personal progression.
It’s time for a mental, physical, and spiritual reset.
The reset is simple. Every single day for the next 30 days I’ll focus on hitting these three marks:
- Drink a gallon of water
- Eat something green
Additionally I am going to follow a somewhat edited version of the tenants of Kellen’s detox:
- wake up with the sun
- begin each day with at least 5 minute meditation and a few sun salutations
- cook at least one meal per day
- abstain from drinking alcohol
- spend zero dollars per day (except on food/beverage)
- practice yoga every day for at least an hour
- walk outside
- keep a gratitude journal
I’ll chronicle the struggles and successes that I come across along the way.
Anyone want to join?